Second call for abstracts - ISES USA 201325-Feb-2013
Abstract submission is now open. By clicking this link below, authors will be directed to the abstract submission service:
Abstract submission service
Deadline for abstract submission: April 1st, 2013
Conference theme: Embracing Science to Enhance Horse-Human Interactions
SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (PDF)
We are especially encouraging submissions in the following areas:
• Sports Psychology Aspects of the Horse-Human Interaction
• Getting the Message Out About Equitation Science and Learning Theory (Outreach/Education Methods)
• What About the Other 23 Hours Each Day? (How is the horse’s welfare impacted by what happens when not in training?)
• Validating Measurement Tools in Equitation Science
• Enhancing the Welfare of the Competition Horse
However, definitive theme subgroupings will be determined after abstract submission is complete. There will also be a separate submission category for theoretical papers and review papers.
Abstracts must be submitted by April 1st, 2013 using the online submission system. This will be a firm deadline so please plan accordingly!
For any queries please email ISESconference2013@equitationscience.com